Ira Motor Group Dealerships Donate $25,000 Across New England
The newly rebranded dealerships surprised seven organizations on Giving Tuesday; check presentations happening now!
Saco Food Pantry Donation $2500. www.sacofoodpantry.org
John Lukehart, Dave Blanchard-GM of Ira Ford Saco (Back row). Lori Talanian Director of Corporate Partnerships Ira Motor Group, John White- Saco Food Pantry, Desire Lev- Manager of Luxury Brands Ira Motor Group, Dennis Steeves- GM Ira Toyota Saco (Back Row), Jon Zillioux
December 16, 2021 – In honor of Giving Tuesday, the Ira Motor Group dealerships of New England joined forces to donate $25,000 to seven Northeast-based charities. The nonprofits were surprised with the news of the donations on Giving Tuesday and over the past week, Jon Zillioux and John Lukehart, Directors of Ira Motor Groups New England Operations and Lori Talanian, Director of Corporate Partnerships for Ira Motor Group New England presented each charity with a check and thanked them for all the work they do throughout the year.
MCH Donation $5000. www.mainechildrenshome.org
John Lukehart, Desiree Lev- Manager of Luxury Brands Ira Motor Group, Lori Talanian Director of Corporate Partnerships Ira Motor Group, Jon Zillioux, Dave Blanchard GM Ira Ford Saco ( back row), Elizabeth Barron- Maine Children's Home for Little Wanderers, Dennis Steeves GM Toyota Saco
“A big part of who we are as a company is supporting organizations that serve the areas where our employees and customers live and work,” Lori Talanian, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Ira Motor Group. “These charities make critical contributions and serve as essential lifelines to their respective communities. Ira Motor Group is honored to play a small role in supporting the important work they do.”
Ira Acura- Westwood MA: Self Help, Inc donation $5000. www.selfhelpinc.org/program-services/fuel-energy/home-energy-assistance
From Left to Right: John Lukehart, Jose Silva-GM, Lori Talanian, Leslie Dunn from Self Help, Inc, and John Zillioux
The $25,000 donation includes:
- $2,500 to Westwood Community Chest, which helps elderly individuals and families facing financial difficulties, by awarding funds towards basic needs, such as medical expenses, utility payments and housing payments.
- $5,000 to Self Help Inc., which helps low-income families and individuals in over 20 south shore communities stabilize and become self-sufficient through education and strategic assistance.
- $2,500 to Roses Bounty, which distributes nutritional food to residents of West Roxbury, Roslindale, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, and Mattapan, and organizes special programs for school children, disabled and homeless veterans, and elderly & home-bound neighbors to ensure less visible community members are not forgotten.
- $5,000 to Plymouth Family Resources, which is on a mission to nurture the healthy development of all families, strengthen the bond between schools and families, and help all children be school ready.
- $2,500 to Rockland Food Pantry, which assists the residents of Rockland, MA by providing food and other daily necessities, like toiletries.
- $5,000 to Maine Children’s Home, which serves as a safety net for some of Maine’s most vulnerable community members, organizing family-focused programs to support adoption services, mental health counseling, and caregiver training, among other services.
- $2,500 to Saco Food Pantry, which provides food to residents of Saco, Maine.
BMW Norwood -Rose's Bounty $2500. www.stratfordstreetunitedchurch.org
Left to Right: John Lukehart, Alex Archer GM, Judy Roddy From Roses Bounty, Lori Talanian, John Zillioux
Ira Motor Group is proud to announce its expansion in the New England market place with the addition of 26 dealerships and three collision centers and wishes to illustrate its commitment to giving back to the communities the dealerships are privileged to serve.
Land Rover Hanover, MA- Plymouth Family Resources $5000. www.plymouthfamilyrc.org
Left to Right: Bryna Rogers from Plymouth Family Center, Rob Kelleher GM, Shannon Ingham from Plymouth Family Services, Lori Talanian, Christlie Calixta Plymouth Family Services, John Lukehart and John Zillioux
South Shore BMW- Rockland, MA Rockland Food Pantry $2500. www.rocklandfoodpantry.org
Left to Right: John Zillioux, Anita Dupauw from Rockland Emergency Food Pantry, Lori Talanian, John Lukehart
Audi Westwood, Westwood Community Chest $2500. www.westwoodcommunitychest.org/
Left to Right: John Zillioux, Kristin Alt Styer from Westwood Community Chest, Lori Talanian, John Lukehart
About Ira Motor Group
Ira Motor Group is owned by Group 1 Automotive, which recently acquired several dealerships in the New England area. For more information about Group 1 and Ira Motor Group, visit group1auto.com and iracars.com.
The Ira Motor Group operates automotive dealerships across the New England area including Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Group 1 owns and operates 218 automotive dealerships, 288 franchises, and 52 collision centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Brazil that offer 34 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the Company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing; sells service contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.